Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQs to see if your query can be answered here. If not, just send us a message and we’ll get back to you right away.
FAQs For Buying Gold Items
We charge two different rates for delivery:
- For orders that are £1500 and over, we charge £15 for delivery.
- For orders that are under £1500, we charge £12 for delivery.
Currently we accept payment by bank transfer only. Once you have placed your order, we will email you our bank account details.
We send out your parcel within 24 hours of receiving your payment and your parcel is sent out via next day delivery. In effect this process usually takes two working days.
Protection of your data is paramount to us. As we do not currently process online card payments, the only data we temporarily hold is your email and shipping address. These will only be used to send you emails for your order and to send the parcel out for delivery. We do not share your data with anyone and it will be discarded of after a certain time period, or at least until your order has been completed.
We have made this process as easy as possible:
- Pick the product you’d like through the categories, or type it in the search bar.
- Click ‘+’ or ‘-’ to change the quantity of the item . Click ‘Add to cart’.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, either click ‘View Cart’ or ‘Checkout’.
- Fill in your information and confirm the Direct Bank Transfer payment option.
- If you have a coupon discount code, you can enter it on the ‘Checkout’ page.
- Click ‘Place Order’ and you will be sent a email with your order number and the bank transfer details.
- Once your payment has reached our bank account, we will send you an email to confirm your order payment, which will include your order number.
- Once we have shipped your order (usually within 24 hours of your payment reaching our bank account) you will receive a second email to confirm that your order has been shipped and is on its way.
Yes, we can certainly email an invoice upon your request.
No, you can use the store, add items to your Cart and easily check out without registering . This is called ‘guest’ mode.
If you create an account, your address details can be securely stored with us and you won’t have to re-enter them next time. You can view your entire order history and easily re-order previously purchased items. You can look at the progress and status of your order. Also, you’ll be the first to hear about special offers we have!
FAQs For Selling Gold Items
Money will be sent to you via the FPS system so within 2 hours, you will receive it directly into your bank once a price has been agreed.
Simply click the Cash For Gold link on the top menu, put in your estimated weight and fill out the form, we'll send a pack out for you to return back to us with your items, once we have this we'll call you, confirm your price and send the payment to you via FPS into your bank account.
The money supplied may differ to your estimated calculation, as we remove stones and non precious metals, such as springs, fillings and base metal clasps. We use precision electronic scales to calculate the exact weight and the price given will be on the day we receive your items.
Yes of course, we will be more than happy to answer any questions for you. Please call us on 0116 266 4278, Monday - Saturday from 11:45 am to 6:40 pm and Sunday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Your items will be insured for up to £2500 when in transit.
If you decide not to sell your items, your items can be returned to you at a fee of £10.00.
Yes, you can use the calculator on our website, by clicking the Cash For Gold link on the top menu.